We think every podcaster has a right to detailed numbers and meaningful statistics! That's why we make our comprehensive analysis portal available to all our customers, regardless of which plan they have booked.
On the home page in the Analytics section you can switch between podcast and episode statistics. The podcast statistics is a summary of the episode statistics and gives you an overview of the success of your podcast. With the help of the date selection you can narrow down the results to different time periods. All numbers from the relevant podcast directories such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify are included in the analysis portal.
- Number of downloads & streams
- Number of unique users
- Number of subscribers
- Podcast platforms
- Apps and apps on platforms
- Webplayer share
- Webplayer listen through rate
- Country overview with the info where and how often your podcast was downloaded (also regions and cities)
- Top lists of your episodes so you can compare the success of different episodes
- Export function of your reportings as Excel-compatible CSV files
- Automatic monthly reporting by mail directly to your inbox